Miss Megaverse Australia 2017
Country Crown Winner
Country Crown Winner
Miss Megaverse Australia 2017 Country Crown Winner
You need to log in to get suggestions for friends.
Please log in to complete your profile.
Fans online now
17 Guests Online
About meMiss Megaverse Australia
Pageant Title Information
Year of your title2017
Title STATUSCountry Crown Winner
List your previous Titles & AwardsAustralia
What is your education?- Finished year 12 (VCE)- High school
- Completed a certificate- AustSwim qualification (teaching Swimming and water safety Qualification)
- Certificate 2 in first Aid and CPR.
- Studied a bachelor of Human Nutrition, majoring in Advanced Physiology and Pharmacology at Latrobe University in Melbourne, Australia.
What awards or titles have you won?- First year of University I managed to gain on of the highest marks for first year University Chemistry and was asked to enroll into advanced Chemistry courses in Second year.
- Was part of an advanced science program in high school in year 10, which worked along side the ARC center of excellence in free radical chemistry and biotechnology, run by Melbourne University, where we learn about the effect of smoking and wrote a booklet for quiet Victoria Aimed towards high school aged individuals.
- I have won multiple wards and trophies through swimming and dancing over the year; one achievement was my dance/cheer leading team at university came 1st at the southern university games.
- National finalist for Miss Galaxy Australia.
List your top professional or personal accomplishments to date?Personally, win an Australian title in the first year i have every competed in pageantry.
Modeling experienceI have only been modeling for a year now, but due to Miss multiverse Australia and Miss Megaverse, i have a large amount of experience in both catwalk and photoshoots.
What are your hobbies?My hobbies are dancing and going to the gym. I am also an artist and design fabrics for cloths and decor. I also like paint with water colours in my spare time.
What is your favorite thing to do?I currently live 15mins from Melbourne CBD, which is always busy and full of life. Im my spare time i like to explore places out side the city e.g. national parks, water falls, lakes, to explore nature and centre myself. I love doing this with friends and family.
Where is your favorite place to be?I love going to the beach. I used to be a competitive swimmer when i was in high school. I love water, and i find it so incredibly peaceful sitting or walking on a beach.
Do you consider yourself a party person or a home person, why?I believe that i am both, i love socialising, catching up with friends, meeting new people and having and dance. But i also love to be at home at times, curling up on the couch and watching a movie or writing an article or paiting.
Most scary animal or insect?I hate, hate, hte spiders. It is completely irrational but i can't stand them and have had a big fear of them since i was a child.